Last SeenLast Seen
Server TrafficServer Traffic
  • Total: 44,735,200
  • Today: 18,270
Server InfoServer Info
  • Oct 21, 2014
  • 12:20 am CDT

ICarry.org: Forums

Forum FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
6010rocks
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

midway usa is putting themselves out of buisness. they are restricting and cancelling my backorders.

where is a good dependable source for CCI .22lr ammo?

I need a new supplier.

apparentley they will not let me buy more than 2 boxes. thats right 200 rounds and that order is from 6 months ago. and they have the nerve to blame the current political climate.

I'll be sure to call them and let them know how I feel

Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides
Trigger
Corporal
Corporal

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am still trying to figure out why Cabelas is limiting people to 10 boxes when they have thousands of them sitting there in various locations.

It's not like they are on sale or the cheapest to begin with anyway.

The "Political Climate" is responsible for one heck of a surge in sales though.

GAT Guns new expanded parking lot is always full and the displays are getting rather empty.

MegaSports has turned into more hassle than ever.
Long lines just to see a gun and no one without a FOID can shoot there any more.
They need far more employees now that they are larger and their hours are, well, nuts!

We went there Friday evening and were told they were closed, at 5:02PM.
Web site says 9PM, phone message says 9PM, door man and a piece of paper in the window now read 5PM.

And it's not like they are having a sale either. JR was actually cheaper than Mega on a Ruger LCR. GAT beat them both.

Last sale for ammo was Christmas time at Big R in Morris.
25% off got it better than anywhere.
(limit was 10 though)
panzermk2
Private
Private

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All this BS is hurting us. We had to limit sales also. As a small manufacture we can not afford to buy a years worth of supplies ahead of time. Now we can't get supplies so we had to limit sales. If you really hate the situation then blame the half of the country that elected the commander in turd to a second term.

www.fivesevenforum.com

"...an imperfect plan implemented immediately and violently will always succeed better than a perfect plan." -- Gen. George S. Patton

[CENTER][img]http://i39.p
6010rocks
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

panzermk2 wrote:
All this BS is hurting us. We had to limit sales also. As a small manufacture we can not afford to buy a years worth of supplies ahead of time. Now we can't get supplies so we had to limit sales. If you really hate the situation then blame the half of the country that elected the commander in turd to a second term.

exactley but this back order is from 6 months ago so them blaming the current political situation is more bs thrown in with the new bs.

so much bull its hard to tell the crap from the bull

Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides
6010rocks
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

anybody have a good alternate to midway usa??

SiliconSorcerer
Corporal
Corporal

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There's TONS of people selling ammo on gunbroker, shooters supply in PA is a good source.
Dave
Gold
Member<br /><b>Gold</b>

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Try The Lucky Gunner. I've used them a number of times. I've even received my order with in 36 hours. They are very busy now so it may take a little longer. If you don't see what you want, it means they are out. Very friendly people to deal with. If you are in Illinois, they will accept a FAX or email a copy of your FOID.

Member: NRA, ISRA, USCCA, Second Admendment Foundation, Icarry
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic