Last SeenLast Seen
Server TrafficServer Traffic
  • Total: 44,070,180
  • Today: 3,127
Server InfoServer Info
  • Sep 01, 2014
  • 06:16 am CDT

ICarry.org: Forums

Forum FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
get_on_target
Corporal
Corporal

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For your consideration, I have a Remington 870 Express Magnum in 20 gauge.

This comes with a 26" inch smooth bore barrel which will accept the very popular RemChoke screw in choke tubes. This gun comes with a modified tube already in the barrel.

It will chamber 2 3/4" shot shells. It has a wood stock and forearm and has a Parkerized finish on the metal.

Included in this package is the stock and reciever, 26" ventialed rib barrel, paperwork, magazine plug, Remchoke wrench and a video tape on the safe use of this firearm. The tape is still sealed.

I will also throw in a new, still sealed on it's card, Remington full choke tube.

This gun has not been fired, though it has been assembled and racked a couple of times.

This will make a fine gun for a lady or teen since it does not have the recoil like that of a 12 gauge shotgun. This is a full size gun, not a youth shotgun.

It's been sitting in my safe and I feel, since I have not used it, let someone use it and appreciate it for clay shooting or bird hunting. Buy a slug barrel for it and take it deer hunting.

There are no dings, dents or rust on this shotgun.

I am asking $280.00 USD. I'll accept Paypal with a 3% Paypal surcharge. The $280.00 is a cash price.

If Paypal is used I will only mention "Goods" as the transaction.

I'd prefer a FTF transaction. I live in Kane county so a little traveling is not out of the question. Anything beyond 50 miles and this item will have to be shipped to your local FFL holder. Of course I will need payment and a copy of his license prior to shippment.

I will answer any question as soon as I am able to but please don't make me a low offer, I won't respond to it. Not being rude, just being realistic and honest about it.

Corporal
Corporal

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you to all who have inquired about this 870 and thank you Mr. S for your purchase.
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic