Last SeenLast Seen
Server TrafficServer Traffic
  • Total: 62,606,976
  • Today: 453
Server InfoServer Info
  • Nov 21, 2017
  • 12:38 am CST

ICarry.org: Forums

Forum FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
6010rocks
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

so this weekend was the downers grove ice carving festivile.

I have not walked downtown sence summer. and wow

bars I can mathematically rationalize must post no gun signs. but so many restaurants. they are so stuck up that they actually believe that they can stop you from walking on the sidewalk by posting no gun signs on the fence.

I am counting my blessings because 2 great pizza places do not have gun bans. also the "no smoking within 25 feet of this entrance" still outnumber the no gun sighs 25 to 1 so that is good.

fortunately my appetite has been very small lately 2nd year of a drastically changed lifestyle and diet so if I stumble into a no gun restaurant with my family it will be no problem for me to resist choking down their overpriced disgustingly anti American food
but I will down all the water I can so they will have to wash extra glasses for no profit
I'm a picky eater to begin with. restaurants we all could eat at were hard to find before now I guess it is nearly impossible.
instead they can send a check to the isra for the ammount of the dish I would have eaten.
my family does not take a stand on any rights, unreasonalbe searches, immigration liberty and firearms. so when I do I look like a crazzy quack to them instead of somebody working to make a change.

with how slow it is here I should probley be looking at illinois carry. the activity has been so slow I've found like minded people @ rwvaforum the appleseed project

don't know when i'll sign on again
remember to vote with your wallet.

Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides
junglebob
Corporal
Corporal

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't noticed any CPZ signs on any restaurants here in Southern Illiinois. I imagine Buffalo Wild Wings may have one but I don't go there. I've seen a couple signs at retail stores but nothing at the Carbondale mall.

The Walmarts had those no guns signs for vendors and employees with the ISP no guns sign, those are down now.

I expect there are a lot more signs in the Chicago area.

6010Rocks, I'll be trying to come here daily now. Panzermk2 says he usually checks the site daily, maybe we can do some posting and keep things alive here. Have you got your application for the FCCL in?

Remember the 1991 Luby Cafeteria Massacre of the Unarmed (Killeen, Texas before Texas Concealed Carry) Do we need 23 people to die in a similar incident before we
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic