Last SeenLast Seen
Server TrafficServer Traffic
  • Total: 44,765,310
  • Today: 15,859
Server InfoServer Info
  • Oct 22, 2014
  • 10:00 pm CDT

ICarry.org: Forums

Forum FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
get_on_target
Corporal
Corporal

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

For your consideration, I have a Walther PPK/S in stainless steel for sale.

This PPK/S is in the very popular .380 caliber. This particular firearm was made in the U.S under license by Interarms of Alexandria, Va.
This beautiful firearm comes with it's box, paperwork, cleaning rod, a flush mount 7 round magazine as well as a magazine with a "pinky" rest and original grips.

If your looking for a PPK/S made in the U.S.A. this is the one that you want. The PPK's and PPK/S's made and sold by Interarms are the preferred firearm informed people are wanting to own. These firearms have not been subject to recalls like the ones made more recently by S&W.

With two boxes of ammo shot through this weapon, I can tell you, this is a sweet shooting firearm....even with one hand!

For those individuals who do not live in Illinios, this makes for a great concealed carry piece. I have carried this gun while I traveled to visit friends in Indiana since I have a PA. LTC. With an IWB holster, It didn't feel uncomfortable while carrying.

The gun has been well cared for, please review the pictures I'm sure you'll agree. I'll gladly answer any question you may have regarding this fine specimen.

I am asking $450.00 USD.

I may consider trading with cash to make up for the difference for this Walther. Let me know what you have.

I'd prefer a FTF transaction but if you don't live in the Chicagoland region, I can ship the item via my FFL to your FFL after I have recieved payment and a copy of your FFL holer to whom you want this gun shipped to. USPS money order is preferred though I will accept Paypal. For Paypal payment please add 3% to the price as the $450.00 reflects a cash discount price.

Shipping would cost the buyer $40.00 from my FFL to your FFL.

Last edited by get_on_target on Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:54 am; edited 1 time in total
get_on_target
Corporal
Corporal

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sale pending.

Corporal
Corporal

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I want to extend a big thank you to all interested parties who inquired about this PPK/S.

I also want o thank Mr. R. I know you will enjoy your new acquisition.

Corporal
Corporal

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I had one of these many many many years ago, frankly I couldn't understand the accuracy, just to darn accurate to believe.
get_on_target
Corporal
Corporal

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

SiliconSorcerer wrote:
I had one of these many many many years ago, frankly I couldn't understand the accuracy, just to darn accurate to believe.

I know what you mean. I practiced point shooting with this gun, and with my other defensive handguns, it printed very nice groups at about 7 yards.

Corporal
Corporal

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WOW!!!! I got about 500 hits on this post after the gun was sold, ain't that something? LOL

View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic