Last SeenLast Seen
Server TrafficServer Traffic
  • Total: 44,090,307
  • Today: 12,082
Server InfoServer Info
  • Sep 02, 2014
  • 09:09 pm CDT

ICarry.org: Forums

Forum FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
DownhomeCharley
Corporal
Corporal

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just curious here. During a conversation about cops a little bit ago, someone said that if you do not consent to a search of your vehicle (in the state of Illinois).,then your drivers license may be suspended for up to a year. Does anyone know if this is done? I'm sure that it's illegal or at the very least unconstitutional.
SiliconSorcerer
Corporal
Corporal

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Like to hear the answer to this, my understanding you don't have a choice, PERIOD!
DownhomeCharley
Corporal
Corporal

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I do not do anything to give the police probable cause or even reasonable suspicion. I'm a 52 year-old heart/lung patient and carry an Oxygen bottle in my truck. I don't drink or get high, don't go into the crappy high crime neighborhoods unless absolutely necessary. Having a 6,100 pound vehicle with a 7.5 liter engine..,I drive as economically as I can. I refuse to succumb to nazi wannabes!!!!!!
Bobc
Founders Club
Member<br /><b>Founders Club</b>

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DownHomeCharlie. I'm sure we are all true believers in what once was our Constitution. Like Charlie, we once tasted real liberty. Unfortunately that is a thing of the past. We have absolutely lost our Constitution and Bill of Rights and perhaps if enough Americans wake up to that fact then EVERYONE can vote EVERYONE out of office and start fresh........Boy, am I dreaming or what?
6010rocks
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bobc wrote:
DownHomeCharlie. I'm sure we are all true believers in what once was our Constitution. Like Charlie, we once tasted real liberty. Unfortunately that is a thing of the past. We have absolutely lost our Constitution and Bill of Rights and perhaps if enough Americans wake up to that fact then EVERYONE can vote EVERYONE out of office and start fresh........Boy, am I dreaming or what?

nice idea but whoever we vote in won't be much better. however if we keep on voting people in who are progressivley less evil it's a start.

Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides
DownhomeCharley
Corporal
Corporal

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well.., if we can get a president in office who at least respects the United States Flag and our National Anthem, that'll be a start in a better direction.
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic