Last SeenLast Seen
Server TrafficServer Traffic
  • Total: 44,090,336
  • Today: 12,111
Server InfoServer Info
  • Sep 02, 2014
  • 09:10 pm CDT

ICarry.org: Forums

Forum FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
get_on_target
Corporal
Corporal

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

For your consideration I have for sale a still new, in the box, Smith & Wesson model 25-5 in .45 Long Colt. The gun is blue.

This unfired specimen features a 4" barrel, 6 round cylinder with a red ramp and white outline adjustable rear sight. It come with the 3 "T's". Target hammer, target trigger and target grips.

The box matches the revolver and it comes with the paper work. Owners manuel, registration and warranty card.

The gun has been a "safe queen" and has been brought out on rare occasions to review it, admire it and give it a oh so very slight cleaning. In that process, it did get a slight drag ring, as much as I tried not to.

As much as I wanted to take it to the range, I did not. Opting to take one of my other gun(s) instead. So I figure, let someone else enjoy it if I'm not.

I am asking $650.00 for it. I'd prefer a FTF transaction but if you live out of the Chicagoland region, I will have it shipped from my FFL to your FFL after payment and a copy of your FFL's license has been recieved.

All Illinois and FOID laws apply.

Sorry for the size of the pics, trying to figure out how to minimize them.

Last edited by get_on_target on Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:56 am; edited 1 time in total
savage3306
Private
Private

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

sigh so many guns.... so little money Crying or Very sad
get_on_target
Corporal
Corporal

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

sale pending.

View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic